Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's Be Alone Together



"Babe, please, just stay the night..." He pleaded, his deep blue eyes widening with desperation dipped in ulterior motives. 

"No! I'm tired and I can't fucking take hearing you accuse me of wanting every guy that approaches me at work." She had a sharpness to her tone that hinted at rejection yet it just turned him on even more. 

"Awww, babe...you can take my Jag to work tomorrow!" He cooed in his most singsongy voice. As he did so he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on top of her head while slowly running his hands down her back. "Mhmmmm. Please babe?" He tried one more time. 

"Tyler! No! Stop it. Fuck off, I just want to be alone!" She protested, turning her face away the instant he tried to kiss her. 

"Remember, love? We are supposed to be alone together." 





No comments:

Post a Comment